2017 a Record Year for Vez:1 million plays and views!
Vez has 1 million views in 6 months, traveled the press circuit, and P4P Expanded in 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ALBUQUERQUE, NM, December 31st, 2017- 2017 has been a record year for P4P Entertainment and its backbone of hard working artists and staff. All the work of artist Vez and his management team has rewarded them with over 1 million plays and views of his videos and songs. Here is a recap of the years accomplishments that contributed to that success.
- August 6th– New Mexico rapper Vez joins P4P Entertainment and begins a media tour with a prime-time feature on Vez and his family on Albuquerque’s KRQE Channel 13.
- August 9th– Vez is interviewed on Z106.3 FM in Los Lunas, NM and broadcasting to Central New Mexico.
- August 9th– Vez gives an interview on 93.3 KOB FM Radio Morning Show in Albuquerque and the surrounding media market.
- August 23rd– Vez called a “YouTube Hit” in an interview in the ABQ Free Press Weekly.
- August 23rd– University of New Mexico’s Daily Lobo says of Vez that he is “furious and charismatic”
- August 31st– Vez and the newly formed Da Ivy League appear on the Shut Up and Talk Podcast
- September 1st– Encantado Magazine features Vez in print and with a video interview.
- September- Vez is endorsed by Coca-Cola while filming his music video Live
- September 13th– Vez is interviewed on an episode of Famous Hip-Hop Radio.
- September 15th– Vez is interviewed and co-hosts an episode of KUNM’s Street Beat.
- September 28th– Vez is featured with a front page photo in the LC Sun Times
- October 7th– Vez and Da Ivy league appear in the Duke City Times
- December 1st– Vez is featured on the cover and in a multi-page spread of ABQ-Live the Magazine
- December- Vez reaches one million plays and views across his platforms!
Follow Vez, share his music with your friends, and show him love on his social media accounts. Stay tuned to Vez’s social media platforms for invites to his next music video shoot!
About P4P Entertainment, LLC
P4P Entertainment, LLC is a multinational independent music label with offices in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Las Vegas, NV, and Ontario, Canada. P4P Entertainment is obsessed with bringing the newest and best sounds to the hip-hop and rap community. From executives to artists the P4P team is a family committed to supporting artists and delivering fans the best product in the industry. P4P- There’s a Purpose 4 this Process! Contact us by visiting p4pent.com, calling (702) 517-3742, or email email@example.com.